Here's some things you really want to know about me* *you probably don't. Again, sorry:
1. I'm 21 years old. (this will change each year. Apparently.)
2. I'm a graduate. I don't want to be a graduate. The real world scares the poo out of me but there you go. I'm sure it does for a lot of people.
3. I want to be writer when I grow up.
4. Poo and farts will always be funny. Fact.
5. Music scares me. I like 80s music (and films come to think of it). I like the cheese genre. I hate modern music again because it scares.
6. I've started mouthing words. I know I'm sorry.
Things I don't like that I probably should like:
1. Clubbing - well really I just don't understand it.
3. X Factor
4. Shopping. See here for why: http://lambdressedasmutton.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/shopping-horrible-game-played-by-women.html
Things I do like but probably shouldn't:
1. Flog it!
2. Escape to the country
3. Going to bed early.
4. Being on my own
So there you go. I will add more to this when I think of it.
A lamb dressed as a mutton AKA Katie :)